- 35.00 - 40.00 USD ($)
- Hand Made
- Prayer, Bridal, Wedding, Evening, Daily, Meditation
- 80x200 cms
The supplied Woolen Aari Indian Shawls also known as Kashida Kari, is done on Raffal shawls, or sheep wool shawls. The threads used are thick woolen threads, which fine Pashmina cannot bear. Aari embroidery uses a specialized crooked head hook called aari and not the needle for embroidering. It is elegantly crafted on the entire shawl featuring a detailed flower, vine, and leaf pattern. The offered Woolen Aari Indian Shawls are made for use by the women of various age groups.
- PRODUCT CODE: RS031
- ITEM NAME: woollen hookwork designer jama
- MATERIAL COMPOSITION: 100% Wool
- SIZE : 80cms x 200 cms (30x 80 inch)
- PRICE: 35 US$ - 40 US$
- MINIMUM REQUIREMENT: 20 pieces for miscellaneous colors
- 20 pcs for custom colors
Available in Random colors.
The design and color will be changed according to buyer's need. The quality of material can also be changed.
We have designers that are imporving new designs all the time, and we have latest trendy scarf and shawls designs available.
- IGI Air Port
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C)
- 10000 Per Month
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Single Piece Polythene packed
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- Govt. Registered
T-74, Basement, Church Road, Bhogal, Jangpura, New Delhi, Delhi, 110014, India